It's Triple-Digit Time!
We all knew it was coming… but I don’t think we knew that persistent triple-digit temperatures would be hitting us so soon. And like clockwork, when temperatures get this hot, air conditioning units break because they are pushed to the limit. We are getting calls around the clock from homeowners and business owners who are very uncomfortable because their A/C either isn’t working at all or isn’t cooling them sufficiently.
Making you comfortable, is our mission! In fact, “comfort” is literally our middle name! We are working long hours to make sure everyone who calls us gets taken care of as fast and as efficient as possible.
Even if your A/C unit is working just fine, here are a few suggestions to make sure your summer is comfortable:
- Have your A/C unit checked and prepared for the long Arizona summer.
- Preventive maintenance will extend the life of your air conditioner and will prevent small issues from becoming huge expenses at the most inopportune times.
- Enroll in one of our excellent service agreements, which will get your cooling system ready and will give you priority scheduling should anything go wrong and you need service.
- Always keep your house or business cool to avoid major swings in temperatures that strain your system, and use a lot of expensive energy.
Above all, know that we are here for you. As always, we will treat you with integrity, we will do quality work, and provide you with a guarantee that’s better than anyone else!
Owner and President
"They always on time, and they don't make promises they can't keep. They're very straightforward, upfront, and they don't bamboozle you."
Tim’s Tips is a monthly feature by Tim Miller, Field Operations Manager at [company_name]. Like everyone else here, Tim’s mission is to make, sure you and your family are comfortable.
With the extremely hot weather we are experiencing, here are a few tips to keep your house cool:
- Keep window coverings closed during the day
- Check your ceiling fans to ensure they are running in the correct direction (counter-clockwise)
- Prevent heat from entering through doors by sealing around leaky doors with weather stripping
- Be sure to close your fireplace flue damper
- RESIST moving your thermostat up and down. Find a comfortable temp and leave it there
During the month of June, we will pay you $100 in cash and give you a pair of movie tickets each time you refer a new client to us for whom we install a new unit they purchase from us.
In addition, we will give the new customer a $250 discount on their new unit installation, just because they took your advice!
And yes, we will give a $10 gift card to IN-N-OUT BURGER for every new customer that we perform any service or repair that you referred to us!
Get Rewarded for Helping Friends and Family with Arizona Comfort Rewards Program!
The Arizona Comfort Rewards program is our way of thanking you for telling your friends and family about us. The program is simple and the rewards are generous!