Hard Decisions Made Easier
Some decisions are harder than others, but replacing an air condition unit does not have to be one of the hard ones. If you think you might need to replace yours, we are here to help in many ways.
First, we are known for not rushing into replacing units that can be repaired. We will be happy to inspect your unit and give you a fair and honest evaluation of how it functions and whether or not it needs to be repaired. However, should you need to replace your unit, we will help you determine what unit would work best for your specific needs and your budget (you may also want to check below for Tim’s Tips about considerations for choosing a new system)
Speaking of budget: Every once in a great while the top-notch manufacturers we work with offer a ‘special’ that is truly too good to pass. Right now, Ruud offers 36 monthly payments with no interest to qualified buyers of new systems! That’s three whole years to make payments on your new air conditioning unit, interest-free – One of the best deals I have seen in all my years in this business.
But like all good offers… this one is also for a very limited time. As a matter of fact, this offer expires May 31, 2017. Because the deal offered by Ruud is so good, customers from all over are taking advantage of this and replacing their units, even ones that could survive one more grueling Arizona summer. If you are thinking about taking advantage of this 0% financing offer for 36 months, click here to get more information, or just give us a call.
Let us know if you need anything – We would love to help!
Owner and President
Don't Let the Heat Get You!
The best way to increase the odds of having a cool summer is to have your air conditioning equipment checked and serviced before it gets too hot.
For a very limited time, we are offering $50 off our ‘Better’ and ‘Best’ True Comfort service agreements – Click on the picture of the sun to see the details.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Service Before the First Heat Wave!
Tim’s Tips is a monthly feature by Tim Miller, Field Operations Manager at [company_name]. Like everyone else here, Tim’s mission is to make, sure you and your family are comfortable.
Things to Consider When Replacing Your Air Conditioning System
- All manufacturers have 10-year warranties on parts that go to the original homeowner once the unit is registered. However, some warranties are not transferrable should you sell your home. Each manufacturer has different warranty policies. Make sure you know what is required to transfer your warranty should you sell your home.
- Proper sizing of the unit and duct system: Lots of energy dollars are wasted on oversized ac units and under-sized duct systems. Ideally, it is best to have a heat load calc. done on the home to determine the proper tonnage and correct sizing of the duct.
- SEER rating versus tonnage of the unit: The industry minimum is 14 SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) the higher the seer rating, 16 - 17 seer. This means your new ac unit will consume less power to keep your home cool. The tonnage of the unit is the capacity the unit can handle based on the size and load of the house.
- Value versus low-cost air conditioning systems: The lowest-priced ac system may initially keep money in your wallet, but over many years of operation, a poorly designed system (oversized unit or undersized duct) can cost hundreds, if not thousands of wasted energy dollars. The value in steps 2 and 3 will cost a little more upfront, but the long-term savings will outweigh the cost of going with a lesser-priced system.
Get Rewarded for Helping Friends and Family with Arizona Comfort Rewards Program!
The Arizona Comfort Rewards program is our way of thanking you for telling your friends and family about us. The program is simple and the rewards are generous!*
- We will pay you $100 in cash each time you refer a new client to us for whom we install a new unit they purchase from us. In addition, we will give the new customer a $250 discount on their new unit installation, just because they took your advice!
- We will give a $10 gift card to IN-N-OUT BURGER for every new customer that we perform any service or repair that you referred to us!
* To be eligible for rewards, new customers must approve and schedule the work within 90 days of the referral submission date