New Name and New Logo – Same Commitment to Excellence
For the past 16 years, we have been providing comfort to the people and businesses of the greater Phoenix area with integrity, quality, and guaranteed excellent heating and air conditioning services. We are very grateful for the support we have received from the community, and now we are re-branding our company to reflect our values.
Starting today, Rainbow Air Conditioning will be known as Arizona Comfort Specialists Cooling and Heating. We have also designed a new logo to reflect the new name and our commitment to you, our customers.
Other than that, nothing has changed – The company is still owned and operated by the Miller family, and we are as committed as ever to integrity, honesty, fair pricing, and guaranteed quality-work.
To celebrate the new name and logo, we are offering an unprecedented discount of $50 off our annual Gold and Silver residential service agreement – But you have to act soon because this discount offer expires at the end of the month. See below for more information.
One more thing: I hope you like the new format and content of the monthly newsletter. I would be happy to get your feedback on our newsletter and learn what type of information you would like to see in the months to come. To send your feedback, just click here.
Owner and President
Tim’s Tips is a monthly feature by Tim Miller, Field Operations Manager at Arizona Comfort Specialists Cooling and Heating. Like everyone else here, Tim’s mission is to make, sure you and your family are comfortable.
- If you have a furnace or gas heater, test all your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors every six months.
- Change your filters frequently. We recommend pleated filters – those are good for up to three months. Other filters should be replaced monthly.
- Most thermostats are battery operated and have a battery power indicator on the screen – Be sure to check annually and replace them when they get low.
- All air conditioning and heating units (indoors and outdoors) should be unobstructed at least two feet in every direction and kept clean.
- Have your air conditioning unit checked and serviced professionally before the hot season starts.
Don’t Let the Heat Get You!
The best way to increase the odds of having a cool summer is to have your air conditioning equipment checked and serviced before it gets too hot. And if you have lived in Arizona for any length of time, you know these hot days are not too far away, and you know you don’t want to be without fully-functioning air conditioning!
Better yet, sign up for one of our ‘True Comfort’ service agreements and enjoy peace-of-mind for a whole year. And for a very limited time, we are offering $50 off our ‘Better’ and ‘Best’ True Comfort service agreements – See details below!
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Service Before the First Heat Wave!
Get Rewarded for Helping Friends and Family with Arizona Comfort Rewards Program!
The Arizona Comfort Rewards program is our way of thanking you for telling your friends and family about us. The program is simple and the rewards are generous!*
- We will pay you $100 in cash each time you refer a new client to us for whom we install a new unit they purchase from us. In addition, we will give the new customer a $250 discount on their new unit installation, just because they took your advice!
- We will give a $10 gift card to IN-N-OUT BURGER for every new customer that we perform any service or repair that you referred to us!* To be eligible for rewards, the new customer must approve and schedule the work within 90 days of the referral submission date
* To be eligible for rewards, the new customer must approve and schedule the work within 90 days of the referral submission date