Offering Unparalleled Furnace and Heat Pump Services in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Sun City & Paradise Valley
The weather in Phoenix, Arizona can fluctuate in a heartbeat. By the time the summer ends and we are done with the heat waves, the cooler temperatures sneak up on us quickly. With this change in seasons, it’s essential to have a heating system that will keep you comfortable during the fall and winter months. At Arizona Comfort Specialists Cooling and Heating, we specialize in helping our customers achieve maximum comfort while lowering their heating costs.
Regular Heating Maintenance is just as important as servicing your air conditioner.
Having your heating system checked once a year is an effective way to keep your unit running properly. Regular maintenance should be performed for many reasons.
- Safety and Dependable Performance
- Lower Energy Bills
- Keeping the Family Warm
- Cleaner Air Quality
25 Point Heating Maintenance Service and Tune-up
We are committed to ensuring that your heating system is working properly. Our team of specialists performs a comprehensive maintenance tune-up for your system, which consists of:
- Indoor Coil inspection
- Outdoor coil inspection
- Refrigerant system check
- High-pressure reading
- Low-pressure reading
- Refrigerant level adjustment if required
- Inspect freon line insulation
- Visual inspection of ductwork
- Check elbow for air leaks; air handler
- Electrical system inspection
- Wire connection points tightened/visual check
- Motor amp draws
- Capacitor readings
- Contactor ware evaluation
- Inspect service disconnect
- Check and tighten electrical breaker
- Check start capacitor
- Filter replacement (comes with 3 free pleated air filters; standard sizes only)
- Belt and pulley inspection and/or replacement
- Heat exchanger performance test
- Check furnace, burners, ignition components, blowers, and fans
- Thermostat operation
- Drain line check
As you can see, our exhaustive maintenance process can help us diagnose issues with your heating and cooling system and keep it operating with maximum efficiency.
Why Choose Us?
- For nearly two decades, we have served countless people in Arizona.
- Our customers trust us deeply because we provide an exceptional job that maintains the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction.
- With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can always count on us to assist you from start to finish.
- No up-selling or commissioned base technicians.
Schedule your heating tune-up prior to Oct. 31st and get 3 pleated air filters with your heating tune-up.
Call Us Or Contact Us
*some restrictions apply*
Call today and ask about our new customer specials!
Don’t wait another day in discomfort and uncertainty if your heating and cooling system are in disrepair.
Give us a call today to request a quote and learn more about how we can help you.
Request A Quote