What is ActivePure® Technology?
Everyone is increasingly concerned about their potential exposure to allergens, mold, VOCs, and air pollutants, and for good reason: allergies affect more and more people, and respiratory issues like asthma continue to be on the rise.
With ActivePure® Technology, you can go beyond traditional air purification systems by not only eliminating stale odors and reducing dust, but actually eliminating harmful contaminants* in the air and on the surfaces of your home.
ActivePure® Technology Benefits
What Can ActivePure® Technology Do for You?
- Protects against allergy and asthma triggering contaminants
- Feel better
- Odor control
- Shown to reduce MRSA and E. coli
- Healthier and cleaner air and surfaces
- Sleep better
- Purifies air, removes VOCs, and significantly reduces dust particles and odors without using ozone
- Reduces exposure to common bacteria and viruses
*Published scientific studies conducted on behalf of activTek by Dr. James Marsden at Kansas State University demonstrated that activTek’s ActivePure® Technology substantially reduces microbial populations on surfaces. The study’s results are being provided solely for informational purposes. The study’s results have not been reviewed by the FDA, EPA or any other governmental agency. Our products are not medical devices and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. We make no claims and no claims should be inferred as to the efficacy of our products to sanitize, disinfect or kill germs or other antimicrobials.
Why Choose Us?
- For nearly two decades, we have served countless people in Arizona.
- Our customers trust us deeply because we provide an exceptional job that maintains the highest standard of quality and customer satisfaction.
- With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can always count on us to assist you from start to finish.
- No up-selling or commissioned base technicians.
Call us or Contact Us Here.
Call today and ask about our new customer specials!
Don’t wait another day in discomfort and uncertainty if your heating and cooling system are in disrepair.
Give us a call today to request a quote and learn more about how we can help you.
Request a Quote